Benefits of a membership
Engaging with CAEP isn’t just about being recognized as belonging to something bigger. It’s about investing in the future of your community and the region. We work together with one vision to collectively move the region forward to stimulate the economy both locally and regionally. As a member of CAEP you:
- Have the ability to shape the region by serving on our board of directors, participating in ad hoc working groups, and attending forums.
- Have opportunities to meet and network with the region’s business and community leaders at events.
- Have access to investment inquires and international business development through CAEP’s FDI marketing associate, Central Alberta: Access Prosperity.
- Benefit from a complementary membership directory and member pricing for events and training.
- Have the ability to leverage considerable funding to grow the economic vitality of the region.
- Have the ability to build capacity within your own community to advance sustainable economic development.
- Have a louder voice with upper levels of government as we are all heard as one.